Monday, April 28, 2008

6 days to go!

I have said it before-this has been life changing for me! I have always believed that people are inherently good. What I have seen in the last few months has really shown me just how generous people can be. 2 weeks ago I asked you to dig deeper, and many of you-without hesitation did! Colleen is nearly at her minimum goal, Kevin is not far behind. I find myself weeping when I see the names of my friends, and Lori's friends scrolling on their sites! You are amazing!!! I am a truly blessed person to know you!

I will send you an update after the race-I may not (won't) be the first person to cross the finish line, but I am definitely the winner.

Thank you to all who have donated their time and energy and money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will be cheering for you - from afar! I'd say "break a leg" but that seems not quite right! Have a great run Meg! We're all proud of you!
Love,
Jen, Adam, Kevin & Jono